Thursday, October 15, 2009

Been a Busy Week!!











What all has happened since I have posted last?? We had the yard sale Saturday morning...which was FREEZING! Saturday night we had the hay ride. It seemed to have warmed up that night...weird. But it was a lot of fun. We originally planned for Taylor to ride in the cab with Allen because we thought it would be too cold on her. However, when she saw everyone on the trailor she had to be with everyone else. She had a huge jacket on and was covered up with a blanket so she really didn't get cold! Sunday, our alarm clock (Taylor) didn't go off until 11:00 so we missed church. We decided to go see Cindy at Jessi's while Hunter, Jake and Charlie went hunting. Yay Hunt: he got a buck! The rest of the week I spent studying for a HUGE midterm I had today...thank goodness it's over. I got a phone call yesterday saying I got the job at the bank!!!! I start Monday and I'm so excited! It's going to be hard being away from Chad and Taylor but I am so thankful to get this work experience!! Chad's back to work so tonight me and Taylor are going to clean house and then snuggle! Hope these four days go by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment