Sunday, September 6, 2009

Welcome!


We are Chad, Amber and Taylor Smith. Chad and I were married on June 6, 2009 (pics will be posted sometime) and our precious princess Taylor will be one this Friday, September 11. I am an accounting major at WKU and Chad works at Aleris International Inc. Our pride and joy, "Tay", takes up most of our time but we also LOVE our nieces and nephews and try to be around them as much as we can. Taylor is just now walking so we are having a ball with her right now. She loves her family even though she doesn't get to see them all the time. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have some more pictures up. I probably won't talk much because pictures say everything. I just want the family that doesn't get to see her much see what she's up to.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog. I would love to be able to see you all and Tae everyday but work doesn't permit it. I can't wait to log on to see what she's got into. Love all of you. Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, great idea with the blog. Now we'll be able to have a little bit more of taylor in our life. (something everone needs! We sure do love you guys!! ~Bella and Ashley

    ReplyDelete